Thursday, March 29, 2007

blog from college

This is my first blog from college net lab......the kind of person i 'am, given a chance i would be the first to leave college....but today its different.....the net lab suddenly seems more inviting..(considering the fact that the administrator switched on all the air conditioners ...., 40 degrees outside and 1:00 in the afternoon...) and also maybe because anisha persuaded me to stay and finish my documentation (which apparently i'am not doing now)......

yesterday was a prty frustrating and would call it one of my 'worshtu' day'...so i was enthu about leaving home and coming to college.Here as the ghissus had already come, all the main better,fast comps got occupied..and i'am left with th loser ones.....but the comps reserved for the lecturers still there...and my putting a desperate face that i needed a comp with a pen drive facility got me one of the reserved comps...... :-)..(did i actually have a pen drive lol..)

after some copy pasting ,making an arbit senseless draft i hit the 'compose','attach' and 'send' to my class topper(who also happens to be my project mate) ....so that we can discuss it the next day...

now that main work is done....me all vetti.......

here i'am......... blogging from college.... ;-)

(seriously i have become so jobless.........).....

7 comments:

Total crap said...

very worshtu

Akshaya said...

dont feel sad about blogging from college, if we all felt bad about blogging from places where we shouldnt be, then this blogging space would have been mostly unused!

supraja suresh said...

@akshaya no no me happy that i'am utlizing my college resources to the fullest......

Rajeev Turlapati said...

any kinda crap can b posted!
btw sups,who suggested th title for th latest post! :D

supraja suresh said...

@ rajeev....yes!!!i am sorry i forgot to acknowledge !!!!

rajeev suggested the title for this post pppl....

thanx da!!...:-)

Shubhankar said...

Hmmmm...getting frustrated over delays in project work eh..?? Isnt that what a ghissu does...Oh yaa...How could I forget..!!!
Sshhhhhh... :P

supraja suresh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.